Tuesday 30 December 2008

The adventures of Nate

Just thought y'all might be interested in what Nate gets up to when he is with me. One of his favourite things to do when in England and of which I, sadly, have no photographic evidence is visiting the local bakery for a BLT.
Spike, me and Seri at Pismo Beach, California (May 2005)


Spike, me and Seri, Yosemite National Park, California (May 2005)



Doing his impersonation of the Hoff, Pismo Beach




Yosemite, looking gorgeous


Yosemite, trying to freak me out



Yosemite, communing with the wildlife




When he was an extra in Lord of the Rings



Standing in front of Tower Bridge, London (July, 2004)




With HMS (Her Majesty's Ship) Belfast, battleship from WWII






Exploring the Arctic, amazingly in London. In July. In shorts.













1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading these. Keep em coming! Also, I love Mickey's hair in the pale pink shades in your 1st blog ~ she should go w/ that for a while.

    ReplyDelete